Sunday, August 17, 2008

Character Design, Graphic Novel, Editorial Cartoons, Illustrations, & Gallery Exhibitions


Click here to see graphic novel and other illustration samples. 

The above are character designs for my graphic novel. The first series of slides in this photo stream are the first few pages of my graphic novel, Image of the Invisible. It is a work in progress. Pen and Ink on Bristol. The beginning of the slide show shows my present logo. I got it off aplastic cup I drew on at a rooftop party in Astoria. Thanks Joachim, great party! The following works are other samples ranging from illustrations for posters and t-shirts to movie props. The Last series in this stream is an 8 feet high and 8 feet wide drawing piece exhibited in the Pearl Street Gallery in DUMBO Brooklyn in the Found in Transition show. Sorry about the horrible quality. I plan to do an all day scanning marathon with this piece when i get the chance. I enjoyed this piece very much and it ties in with my graphic novel.

No comments: